Skip to main content
Back to top

In order to change your local address, international students must fill out an AR-11 form.

  1. Email your advisor in International Student Affairs your new address within 10 days of moving.

  2. The advisor will email you a link to fill out the AR-11 form online.

You must fill out one of these forms within 10 days of moving to a new residence. Failure to change your address could result in a status violation of your F-1 visa. Please note that changing your address through Colleague Self-Service (CSS) will NOT update your address in SEVIS.