Seattle Counseling Services
Seattle Counseling Services is a community-based organization that has been dedicated to promoting health and wellness within the LGBTQ+ community for 45 years. They are committed to providing accessible services, and offer sliding scale fees in addition to accepting Medicaid and many insurance plans.
- Website: www.salveocounseling.com
- Email: info[at]salveocounseling[dot]com
- Phone: (425) 868-5777
- Address: 16150 NE 85 Street, Suite 120, Redmond WA 98052
King County Sexual Assault Resource Center
King County Sexual Assault Resource Center’s purpose is to alleviate, as much as possible, the trauma of sexual assault for victims and their families.
- Website: www.kcsarc.org
- Email: adminsupportstaff[at]kcsarc[dot]org
- 24-Hour Sexual Assault Resource Line: 1-899-99-VOICE (1-888-99-86423)
- Phone: (425) 226-5062
- Address: 200 Mill Avenue South, Suite 10, Renton WA 98057
Gay City Health Project
Gay City Health Project promotes wellness in LGBTQ+ communities by providing health services, connecting people to resources, fostering arts, and building community.
- Website: www.gaycity.org
- Email: info[at]gaycity[dot]org
- Phone: (206) 860-6969
- Address: 517 E Pike Street, Seattle WA 98112
Ingersoll Gender Center
Ingersoll Gender Center supports transgender people in their growth and well-being by providing support, education, advocacy, and a wide array of resources for people interested in gender identity issues. Ingersoll supports and respects service providers, employers, families and friends as well, in order to promote understanding, awareness, and acceptance of gender diversity.