Back to top

Form 1098-T (“Tuition Statement”) is mailed to your permanent U.S. address at the end of January. You must maintain your permanent address in the Student Record System (SRS). See the SRS User Guide for more information.

Your Social Security number is required when the DigiPen files a Form 1098-T to the IRS. You must add your Social Security number to your profile in SRS by no later than the end of December. Please contact the Accounting Department to add a Social Security number to your student profile.