Colleague Self-Service (CSS) is an important portal that allows students to access their academic and financial information while enrolling and attending DigiPen. Students can use CSS to register for classes, view grades and classroom information, track financial aid and scholarship progress, and more. CSS is only available to incoming students and students currently attending DigiPen.
CSS is used for most of your academic needs. To open your CSS account, please follow these instructions.
How to Register for CSS
Shortly after completing your application to DigiPen and getting accepted, you will receive an email with instructions on how to complete registration of your CSS account. This email contains required credentials unique to your account. Without the email, you cannot complete registration. Please check the email address you applied to DigiPen with and make sure the email didn’t get filtered into any spam folders. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot find the email.
Once you have the email open, follow these quick steps. The email will provide additional details.
- Visit the Password Reset page provided in the email.
- Input the username provided in the email.
- Enter the email you used when applying to DigiPen.
- Click “Request Reset” and you’ll receive a separate email with a password reset link.
- Follow the password reset link, enter your new password, and submit.
Now that you have your credentials updated, you’ll be able to log in to CSS.
How to Log in to CSS
Accessing CSS involves a few short steps:
- Visit the Colleague Self-Service Sign In page.
- Enter the username provided in the email.
- On the next page, enter the same username along with the password you created.
You’ll be able to access CSS after these three steps, but your first time logging in will prompt you to enable Two-Factor Authentication.
How to Enable Two-Factor Authentication
Keeping your CSS account safe and secure is an important part of maintaining your academic records at DigiPen, and that’s why we are asking students to enable Two-Factor Authentication when they log in to Colleague Self-Service for the first time.
Please have a TOTP-compliant app like Google Authenticator or Microsoft Authenticator installed on your phone before starting. Log in to CSS and the prompt to enable Two-Factor Authentication should appear. From there, complete the following steps:
- Open your authenticator app on your phone.
- Find the option to scan a QR code or enter a key.
- Scan the unique QR code or enter the key found at bottom of the webpage.
- Click “Continue” on the webpage.
- Enter the code generated by the app, then click “Authenticate.”
Your account should now be safely secured, and you can start using Colleague Self-Service for all your academic and financial needs. Accepted students will gain access to additional CSS features once they have enrolled. Graduates of DigiPen will retain access to CSS with alumni-focused features, whereas students who withdraw will no longer have access to CSS.