Have you moved? Gotten a job? Changed your email address? Update your information to receive our new quarterly Alumni Newsletter and updates about upcoming alumni events!
Consider joining the Alumni Ambassador Program!
- Volunteer at a variety of events, including monthly Information Sessions, Accepted Student Open Houses, or industry events around the country.
- Mingle with prospective students and their families.
- Answer questions about your experience at DigiPen.
- Participate in alumni panels.
We know your time is valuable, so in true DigiPen fashion, we've developed a game-like system to keep track of your participation and recognize your help. Your participation is entirely voluntary. We appreciate your involvement no matter the scale.
Please contact the Outreach team at email@example.com or 425-629-5001 with questions.
>Download the Alumni Ambassador Application
Once a DigiPen Student, Always a DigiPen Student
No matter where you are in your career, as a DigiPen graduate you are a lifetime member of the DigiPen community. DigiPen offers the following resources to its alumni:
- Career Services: DigiPen's Career Services department offers a range of resources for graduates, including the DigiPen Job Portal, which helps connect graduates with prospective employers.
- DigiPen Alumni LinkedIn group: DigiPen's Alumni LinkedIn group offers a place to communicate with your fellow alumni about the industry, jobs, and events happening at DigiPen.
DigiPen encourages alumni to visit the campus and speak with current students about their experiences after graduation. If you would like to arrange a visit, or you have any questions, ideas, or concerns about DigiPen's alumni services, contact DigiPen's Career and Alumni Services department.
DigiPen Institute of Technology
Career and Alumni Services Department
9931 Willows Road NE
Redmond, WA 98052
Phone: (425) 895-4439
Fax: (425) 558-0378
DigiPen recognizes that education is an ongoing process, and it offers opportunities, where and when possible, for our graduates to continue to benefit from being a member of the DigiPen community.
The Alumni Audit allows graduates of DigiPen Institute of Technology to take courses at no charge within two calendar years after graduation to audit additional classes with no additional tuition fees. Alumni who participate must review and sign an Alumni Audit Enrollment Agreement prior to attending courses.
Alumni may request to participate by submitting the Alumni Audit Application. SRS ID and Password will be necessary to start the application.
- Alumni may take any course for which they meet the prerequisites as long as it is within the same level of their earned degree. (i.e. undergraduate alumni may not take graduate level courses and vice versa).
- Tuition, application and enrollment fees are waived, but the alumni are responsible for any course fees.
- No grades or credits will be awarded for the Alumni Audit and the audited courses will be recorded separately from the alumniís degree transcripts.
- DigiPen will not assist in visa applications for participation in the Alumni Audit.
- Alumni enrolled in the Alumni Audit are eligible for the following services while participating in the Alumni Audit: badge access to building, network access, Moodle access, access to Disability Support Services.
- Alumni may only audit courses that are offered and run in a given semester. Enrollment priority is given to matriculated students. Courses are limited to lecture and seminar coursework (i.e. Independent Study, Project Courses, and Music Lessons are not included in the Alumni Audit).
- Alumni may only attend classes for the courses they are officially auditing.
- Undergraduate Alumni may audit up to 6 credits per semester for up to two years after graduation.
- Graduate Alumni may audit up to 3 credits per semester for up to two years after graduation.
- Alumni may only retake a class once. Additional retakes of the same class require permission of the Program Director.
- Alumni must enroll in at least one class per semester (including summer) to remain active in the Alumni Audit.
- Alumni may re-enroll into the Alumni Audit at any time throughout the two-year period.
- Alumni may be asked to stop attending any course at the discretion of the professor (e.g. for disruption, absences, misbehavior, etc.).
- Any part or entirety of this policy may be changed at any time without prior notice at the sole discretion of DigiPen Institute of Technology.