Applications for Fall 2017 will open on Sept 6, 2016.
- DigiPen works on a rolling-admissions basis, which means that we evaluate applications as they are completed and typically return decisions back to applicants within two to four weeks.
- We continue to accept qualified applicants until all seats are filled. DigiPen has a priority deadline of February 1 for new applications to be considered for the Merit Scholarship. The primary deadline for this scholarship is April 1. We will continue to accept applications after these dates until we have reached maximum enrollment for each program.
- New students are admitted each September for all programs.
- International students have additional application requirements.
- Students who would like to return to DigiPen after withdrawing from the institute must complete a Readmission Application.
- There is no designated transfer student application; applicants with any college or university experience should indicate this on the regular Undergraduate Application and may also want to review DigiPen's Transfer Credit Policy. DigiPen will review all accepted applicants' files for possible transfer credit during the evaluation process.
- Prospective students with a disability who need accommodations on the DigiPen Institute of Technology application process can review the Policy on the Admission of Students with Disabilities.
The Undergraduate Admissions page has information for all of DigiPen's undergraduate degree programs. See also specific requirements for homeschooled applicants.
The Graduate Admissions page has the minimum admission requirements and application instructions for students interested in the Master of Science in Computer Science degree or the Master of Fine Arts in Digital Arts degree.
The International Applicants page has instructions and resources, including an explanation of the visa application process and list of additional admission requirements.
DigiPen has a unique approach to education, with a hands-on, project-based curriculum designed to reinforce core academic and foundational coursework in the areas of computer science, computer engineering, game design, digital animation, and sound design.
Read more about DigiPen's degree programs, opportunities for continuing education, and descriptions of individual courses offered at DigiPen.