You’ve Applied. You’ve Been Accepted. Welcome Home.
We are excited to welcome new Dragons to our 2023 Accepted Student Open House (ASOH)! This special introductory event will feature identical on-campus activities held on both April 15 and 16, 2023 — so feel free to attend ASOH on whichever day best fits your schedule.
We’ll kick things off with an opportunity for students to visit campus the weekend of April 15-16. You’ll have a chance to hear from DigiPen president Claude Comair, as well as faculty members and student support staff as you learn more about on-campus resources and the first-year student experience. You’ll also be able to meet your future classmates at a New Dragon Social on the evening of April 15!
Before registering for and attending ASOH, please familiarize yourself with our Campus Safety policies for visitors, which include a COVID-19 vaccination requirement (or negative PCR test within 72 hours of your visit), as well as the use of masks while inside classrooms, labs, and other workspaces.
The weekend of ASOH spans two days, but you only need to attend one of these days to get the full experience. Please keep in mind, the New Dragon Social is a separate event for ASOH attendees and is only on Saturday.
Saturday, April 15 and Sunday, April 16, 2023
- 9:30 - 10:00 a.m. PDT: Check in at Main Entrance
- 10:00 - 10:45 a.m. PDT: Welcome Talk
- 10:45 - 11:15 a.m. PDT: Next Steps with Admissions and Financial Aid
- 11:45 a.m. - 12:55 p.m. PDT: First-Year Experience Round Robin: Student Services and First-Year Faculty
- 12:55 - 2:00 p.m. PDT: Breakout Session on Housing at DigiPen, Resource Fair, and Self-Guided Tours
- 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. PDT: New Dragon Social (Saturday Only)
Please register for the day that best fits your schedule. Our New Dragon Social is open to all accepted students no matter which day they attend and requires a separate registration.
Saturday, April 15 ASOH
Saturday, April 15 New Dragon Social
Sunday, April 16 ASOH