Tuition Account and FERPA

If you intend to allow a parent, guardian, spouse, or any other individual to have access to your account information, you must fill out a Student Consent for Release of Records and submit it to the Registrar.

Without this, federal law prevents DigiPen (please see FERPA) from disclosing any information about your account (including account balance, past tuition payments and other details) to anyone except you (the student).

Incoming students can download, fill out, and send the Student Consent for Release of Records Form to DigiPen (Attn: Assistant Registrar) at any time. You will receive more information and the opportunity to fill out and submit this form at the New Student Orientation in August.